Thank you for visiting a Harrow School Online social media account. To help us maintain an open, helpful, and engaging community experience, please read the guidelines below and abide by them during your visits. Harrow School Online reserves the right to modify these guidelines at any time.
Harrow School Online adheres to Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities and expects all Facebook users to do the same. This also includes interactions on any social media channel where Harrow School Online has a presence.
In addition, Harrow School Online reserves the right to remove comments that:
- Contain personal identifying information about anyone, including, but not limited to, current, prospective, or former students, or school faculty and staff
- Contain unsubstantiated claims/baseless accusations
- Are violent, obscene, graphic, threatening, or include hate speech
Hate speech is defined as any comment that attacks or uses pejorative or discriminatory language with reference to a person or a group on the basis of who they are, in other words, based on their religion, ethnicity, nationality, race, colour, descent, gender or other identity factor.
- Are personal attacks, bullying, or harassment
- Are profane
- Are spam
- Are off topic, including, but not limited to political or religious comments unrelated to schooling, education, or the school experience
- Contain solicitations
- Cannot be translated into English by Google Translate or other free online translation software
Harrow School Online encourages all users to utilise the report links made available by Facebook when finding inappropriate or abusive content.
To protect the privacy and safety of our pupils, time-sensitive issues and pupil-specific communications should be delivered via a closed, secure system such as those provided through the Harrow School Online education management portal or by calling Harrow School Online directly at +4420 3024 4861. Users who choose to engage in conversation with Harrow School Online in posts, comments, and/or private messages acknowledge that Harrow School Online does not control and cannot protect information posted on this page.
Disclaimer: Any view or opinions presented in the user-contributed content on the Harrow School Online social media accounts are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Harrow School Online.